Come to the best Party of the Summer!!!!
Come for 3 days of fun in the sun. Enjoy the music amoung the pines and showcasing the best craft breweries in the country and top blues performers.
Below are a list of tips to keep in mind.
1. Bring your tickets, current photo ID (no photocopies), a jacket, a hat and/or sunglasses,
and sunscreen. Concert seating is on wood chips, so wear close-toed shoes and bring low-back beach chairs and/or a blanket.
2. Hang on to those taster glasses! If you break or lose your glass, we do not provide free replacements.
You can purchase a replacement for $5.00 but only if supplies last. If you would like to purchase additional commemorative festival glasses, you may do so at the end of the festival while supplies last.
3. Park at your lodging location and take the nearby free town shuttle. Free parking is located in the
Eagle Lodge Parking lot at the end of Meridian Boulevard across from Juniper Springs Resort.
A Festival trolley runs every 20 minutes to Sam’s Wood Site from the parking lot. Paid parking is
available on Minaret Road.
4. It takes a while to adjust to the 8000-foot elevation of Mammoth Lakes. If you can, arrive early so you can acclimate to the elevation. Make sure you drink a lot of water and pace yourself on the
beer—alcohol may affect you differently at high elevations!
5. Pets are not allowed on festival grounds.
6. You can exit and re-enter the event at your convenience, once you receive your wristband.
Your wristband is non-replaceable and non-transferable, so do not remove it between days.
You only get one wristband!
7. If you haven’t purchased your tickets yet, do it now! They sell out well in advance every year.