Come to the best Party of the Summer!!!!
Come for 3 days of fun in the sun. Enjoy the music amoung the pines and showcasing the best craft breweries in the country and top blues performers.
Below are a list of tips to keep in mind.
1. Bring your tickets, current photo ID (no photocopies), a jacket, a hat and/or sunglasses,
and sunscreen. Concert seating is on wood chips, so wear close-toed shoes and bring low-back beach chairs and/or a blanket.
2. Hang on to those taster glasses! If you break or lose your glass, we do not provide free replacements.
You can purchase a replacement for $5.00 but only if supplies last. If you would like to purchase additional commemorative festival glasses, you may do so at the end of the festival while supplies last.
3. Park at your lodging location and take the nearby free town shuttle. Free parking is located in the
Eagle Lodge Parking lot at the end of Meridian Boulevard across from Juniper Springs Resort.
A Festival trolley runs every 20 minutes to Sam’s Wood Site from the parking lot. Paid parking is
available on Minaret Road.
4. It takes a while to adjust to the 8000-foot elevation of Mammoth Lakes. If you can, arrive early so you can acclimate to the elevation. Make sure you drink a lot of water and pace yourself on the
beer—alcohol may affect you differently at high elevations!
5. Pets are not allowed on festival grounds.
6. You can exit and re-enter the event at your convenience, once you receive your wristband.
Your wristband is non-replaceable and non-transferable, so do not remove it between days.
You only get one wristband!
7. If you haven’t purchased your tickets yet, do it now! They sell out well in advance every year.
[ add comment ] ( 107 views ) | permalink | ( 2.9 / 272 )
The new Sightseeing company in Mammoth will take guests on a breathtaking tour while narrating history, facts and maximizing time to explore what the Eastern Sierra have to offer. They cover everything from old mining sites to the wonderful Hot Creek Geological site. They also offer a June/Mono Lake and Bodie Ghost Town Tour and a full day experience at Yosemite Park.
For more information on these Sightseeing Tours that are available in Mammoth Lakes give Mammoth Rental By Owner a call at (818)883-2488 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
[ add comment ] ( 356 views ) | permalink | ( 2.9 / 323 )
The Police and Fire Departments, along with other safety partners such as paramedics and Sheriffs office, will provide high levels of response and care.
Road, parks, and airport maintenance services will continue as scheduled
Town Office business hours and service delivery will continue as usual without interruption of services
Community services and providers such as Mammoth Hospital, Mammoth Community
Water District, and Mono County are separate from the Town and are not impacted.
[ add comment ] ( 360 views ) | permalink | ( 3.1 / 252 )
For more information contact the Town Manager's office at 760-934-8989, extension 223, or send an
e-mail to email@example.com-Iakes.ca.us.
[ add comment ] ( 470 views ) | permalink | ( 3.1 / 225 )
Check out these top 10 Flavors. Whats Yours?
1. Vanilla, 29% flavor
2. Chocolate, 8.9% flavor
3. Butter pecan, 5.35 flavor
4. Strawberry, 5.3% flavor
5. Neapolitian, 4.2% flavor
6. Chocolate chip, 3.9% flavor
7. French vanilla, 3.8% flavor
8. Cookies and cream, 3.6% flavor
9. Vanilla fudge ripple, 2.6% flavor
10. Praline pecan, 1.7% flavor
Experience your favorite Ice cream and enjoy the flavor more as your senses comingle with the fresh mountain air and high altitude to deliver that perfect ice cream taste.
[ add comment ] ( 534 views ) | permalink | ( 3 / 264 )